
Our little baby is growing so fast. I think that Jon and I both feel as though we are on a crazy journey with her. We are learning and growing with her everyday. It is so strange, she can really make two educated people look really uneducated! We will often look at each other, and say so what do we do now? Or is this normal? (We are lucky that Jon knows a little about babies from his peds rotation. ) When you become parents you quickly learn that you know nothing.
She is starting to be a funny girl already. We are starting to notice little things about her that makes her our little Addison. So here is a list of what she is up to at two months.
1) She growls, if the wind blows in her face or if we walk by her and dont pick her up.
2) She smiles, very rarely at us. In fact if we try to get her to smile she looks at us with the look of, "if you only knew what you looked like"
3) She is trying really hard to sit up.
4) If you hold her facing you, she will take her hands and push away from you to look around.
5) She talks in her sleep like her mommy. (and sometimes her daddy)
6) She is a very noisy eater. (She can make some crazy noises with her bottle)
7) If you are feeding her and she is really hungry she tries to hold the bottle...
8) She would go without her clothes if we let her. We know this because in the mornings when I get her ready I let her stay a little while without them and she kicks around and smiles!
She is a very sweet baby and we love her personality showing through. Neither of us know who she looks like or who she acts like. I think she is a good mixture of both.........
Sorry i havent looked at the pictues latly.. But I kinda had an Idea that your children would talk in thier sleep.. Remeber all the things you used to tell me!!LOL love lizzie
ReplyDelete