Sunday, September 13, 2009

Minnie is now living at the Matlock house!


So we went to Wal-Mart (my least favorite place) today after church. I was walking through the baby section when Addison started shaking and leaning out of the cart. It was the first time that she has leaned out to get something. So we both started looking to see what it was, it was Minnie. She recognized Minnie from the Micky Mouse Clubhouse. Jon picked it up to see if that was what she wanted. She saw him pick it up and she started shaking and reaching for it. Of course Daddy gave in and gave it to her. She has not released it even after we got home. She really loves Micky Mouse Clubhouse, she dances to the hot dog song at the end. It is pretty cute!

3 comments:

  1. I love it! WE love Minnie and all the clubhouse friends at our house. You should bring her over for a play date. Let me know what works best for you. She'll have loads of fun with Mickey and all his friends, oh and her big cousins too! Haha! I miss her really bad, when I see those pictures I just wanna pick her up and kiss all over that sweet face. Kiss it for me, won't you?!? Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well that sounds about right! I like minnie , but i think it is so cute that she and the girls have a lot in common!! now you guys need to take her to Disney.... LOL

    I miss you guys! Tell addy that I miss and love her so much!!

    Love ya too.... Lizzie

    ReplyDelete