Sunday, December 19, 2010

Tis The Season For Santa!!



We went today to see that jolly fella. Nana and Papa went as well and Addison loved it! She thought she was so special for them to come see her. It is so nice living close to Nana and Papa. Addison goes through withdrawals when we don't see them on a regular basis. I think we all go through withdrawals when we don't see them! What are we going to do if we ever move away??

When we sat her with Santa, she was very still and quiet. (Not a normal thing for her...) But she did not scream or panic. He gave her a candy cane and she loved it! While we waited in line to pay for our picture she then wanted to tell Santa what she wanted. I asked her what she was going to tell him she wanted and she told me, "passy." That silly girl!


Addison found a singing Santa and had to sing and Dance with him! It was so cute! I have video that I will post tomorrow (maybe).
All of the fun wore a girl out. So she claimed Papa's shoulder as her resting place.


1 comment:

  1. LOVE it! So glad yall got to go and that Nana and Papa got to tag along! She looks SOO big. I know I keep saying that but my word! I think her hair is as long as Lily's! Can't wait to see the dancing video! Love yall!

    ReplyDelete