Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Happy Fourth of July










(yes they were sitting on the top of a minivan....)









We had a great 4th this year! It started great with time with Nana. She was here all weekend and decided to stay a little today with us! We loved our visit with Nana and Papa. I know all the kids liked them being here, even the twins got in on the extra lovin.


I recovered well from surgery and Addison was all better from her sickness. So we wanted to have some fun!


So the Johnson's came over and we grilled hamburgers. After we ate we ran over to watch the Gadsden Fireworks show. It was fun. I think the kids had a good time. I hope we are always able to do things like this for the kids!

1 comment:

  1. We always have so much fun hanging out with y'all! Again, soon!!

    ReplyDelete