Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Growing Fast

Our little baby is so funny! She has began to figure things out fast! She decided today that she wanted to get in her walker. But she looked around and saw daddy fixing a sandwich and mommy was working on birthday things. So she pushed her walker to the wall and began getting in herself. She started by standing behind it, we were not able to get that picture, but we did catch the following. No one helped her she did this by herself. I just stood close in case it went bad. It went great that little stinker made it in...
.





5 comments:

  1. That is hilarious!! I'm glad you were able to get pictures of it :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you both saw this and were able to get pictures! She's her daddy's child for sure!! Give her a big hug and kiss from Nana and Papa!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Any little stinker that can do that can figure out how to walk, and a lot more things! A combination of Jon & Hannah means she thinks she can do anything, and quite often does.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I laughed harder than I have ever laughed in a while!! That little girl is so funny!! I don't know what makes me laugh more the "I do it" attitude or the ragga muffin hair style! Haha! I love it! And I can't wait to see what my girls teach her when you get here! Kiss that sweet face for me!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Way to go Addison! Mommy & Daddy better look out now, because there is no telling what you'll be into next! :)

    ReplyDelete